Thematic Café on “Social Innovation and the Role of 50+ Adults”Purpose:
Enable a shift in mentality about collaboration through a participative process involving an intergenerational audience from diverse sectors of society.
• Discover new opportunities for collaboration between different sectors of society involving 50+ adults
• Recommend concrete actions to foster social innovation
• Create a network of 50 + adults to exchange knowledge and foster collaboration
• Recruit 50 agents (50+ adults) that are actively interested in fostering collaboration
• Replicate same event (5 to 7 times) with quality and autonomously (multiplier effect)
Spirit of the World Café (Video)
Presentation for the Thematic Café
Press ReleaseEnglish (PDF)
Video DocumentationWhat does Active Ageing mean to me?
Leadership for Active Ageing
Social Innovation and the Role of 50+ Adults
EVAA Final report
Spanish (Café Temático)
Spanish (EVAA Documento Resumen, PDF 8.0 MB)