What kinds of activities does World Café Europe initiate?
- The development of a virtual network in the form of a interactive website
- The planning and realization of a yearly World Café European Gathering about questions which are of significance for Europe. These Gatherings foster the exchange of World Café “Best Practices”. The location of the Gathering rotates on a yearly basis to another EU country.
- The testing of new technologies which can be used to foster a virtual dialogue in the spirit of the World Café.
- The dissemination of information about the World Café in the form of books, videos, publications and/or research projects.
- The management of a European database of practitioners who have interest and expertise in the World Café process such as World Café hosts and graphic recorders.
World Café Europe e.V. was established as non-profit organization in December 2006. It is a registered non-profit organization with the German government authorities (Amtsgericht München URNr. 3090/2006 – VR 200743).